The OpenRoad Brewery, located in Downtown Wayland, Michigan, is now accepting applications for Brewsters, Bartenders and Servers!
What's a Brewster?... A Brewster is a highly functioning, multitasking, Bartender/ Server/ Barista serving only the finest craft beers and specialty coffees to thirsty, yet choosy patrons. Brewsters will be cross-trained and educated on our day and night brew recipes.
If you're looking for a fun and creative vibe, then you have hit the mega load. We want innovative, curious, excited, high energy, hard working, dedicated, happy people to join us on the OpenRoad Crew.
The adventure starts here!
- Taking care of guests like everyone's Jesus in disguise
- Exceptional Teamwork; become friends with your team, we hire pretty great folks!
- Clean up shop like your mom's coming to visit
- Everyone does dishes; but you can paper, scissor, rock for it
- Occasionally make a darn good hot dog or whatever else we end up serving
- Serve and bus your own tables...remember your mom's on her way...probably
- Make specialty coffees and non-alcoholic beverages
- Occasionally dabble in brewing beers and beer production
- Attend and work festivals, parades and special events
- Represent the ORB positively inside and outside of work
- Beer enthusiasts are highly wanted. If you think Labatt is a fancy beer, we're not in the same universe.
- Be self motivated.
- Need to be able to work on your feet for hours at a time.
- You should be a good listener, fun, charming, happy, enthusiastic about helping grow a company and all around likable.
- Able to multi-task, ALOT. We're a start up, so it's all hands on deck.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
Email applications directly to: Bruce@OpenRoadBrewing.com OR stop in to 128 S. Main St, Wayland, MI.